Ink'd Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy based roleplay that will blow your mind!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Main Story Empty
PostSubject: Main Story   Main Story Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Ink'd
The tale of several hero's on a journey to save the world, the story starts out in the city of Faetherlyn. It is the main location for those of all trades; it would seem as though a large event will be taking place in a few hours. The lord of the city is hosting a party for his wife; cruel and judgmental many despise the wicked old man. Rumor has it that Silence (A fear assassin) is in town on a mission for the head of one of the men in the lords vast court. Could it finally be the time in which those who disappear stop?

Events: (day one)
Public shaming of criminals
Bar Fight
Lord's Party
Departure

Rules for this section:
1. Turn based, no double posts!
2. Battles are limited to ten turns each
3. Characters must be active
Back to top Go down
https://inkdroleplaytown.rpg-board.net
Cheshire
Cheshire

Main Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Story   Main Story Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 12:51 am

Idiots... Aidan thought bitterly, plan or not this was ridiculous. If that old woman thought that she'd stay quiet about this she was dead wrong; this was borderline harassment. She bared her fangs at the guard who tugged her chains sharply; daring him to hit her. Many of the men were cat calling her and the other women who were led around like cattle, the females were spitting in their direction. They knew nothing of the crimes that were fabricated against most of these poor people; ironically few of the prisoners were elven. If they were it was because they spoke out against Lord Rafael's favoritism against his own kind; nothing that difficult to jump into. To her Surprise a elven man watched her intently, his bright blue eyes roving over her in observation. She met his gaze with equal intensity, not intending to back down from his obvious challenge.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter

Main Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Story   Main Story Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 1:26 am

Walking down the stair case to the main entrance of the lord's living quarters Ishaan's eyes still locked in place on the fair skinned blond hiared elf's peircing blue eyes he demanded to know her name. His men rushed over and pass him a scroll containing a long list of each prisoner's name. He opens the scroll while looking up at a long line of chained prisoners walking through the front gates of lord Raphael's court yard. "I think her name is Aidan" shouts one of his men. Ishaan looks back down at his scroll "I'd keep a close eye on her, she was found roaming the halls of the lord's heavily guarded counsel room. That is one sneaky bitch if you asked me." The court horn blows in the distance gathering every guard in the vicinity to their correct positions. "Ishaan!" shouted the lord gazing down from his balcony peering out from above the main entrance. "Get one of your men to send me that scroll. The party is about to begin and these prisoners are blocking the gate. Lets get on with it! I want each and every prisoner standing before me headless before my guests arrive!!!"

Last edited by Mad Hatter on Sat May 09, 2015 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Cheshire

Main Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Story   Main Story Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 1:34 am

"Oh? A jeweled pet..." Aidan chuckled quietly, offering her new observant a grin. He seemed to be the type of person who enjoyed a good show; and if he hung around for a few moments more then she could break free of her chains. Death wasn't on her list of things to do today; so she'd have to disappear for a few hours and try again during the dwindling hours of the party. Glancing around she debated on how to get free of the bothersome links of iron; breaking them would cause too much of a ruckus. Then thinking better of it, she returned her gaze to the jeweled pet and tilted her head. Silently asking him to release her. If he let her go she could spare him later, otherwise she'd have to figure out how to break past the gate by herself. The pet seemed just as calculating as she was, and she had little doubt he'd deny her silent request.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter

Main Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Story   Main Story Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 1:59 am

Ishaan was in-charge of each guard defending the palace. His family had done all in their power to make sure he would rise to the top and be the lord's right hand man. They paid off some people in high places to guarantee him a spot as Court Wizard. He was always a rebel and his families riches and power meant little to him. He looked back checking Aidan out "What could this elf have in mind, with her challenging glare as if to say 'I can take you all on'... I hope she knows that there is absolutely no way out except through the front gate with fifty of the lord's finest guards posted in front of it. I have had absolutely nothing to entertain me today, I would love to see some action" He thought. He then proceeded to call over one of his most closest and trusted guards and ordered him to loosen her cuffs. "They are chaffing her wrists, is that a way to treat a lady." With a deviant grin he chuckled as he watched his guard loosen her cuffs.

Last edited by Mad Hatter on Sat May 09, 2015 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Cheshire

Main Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Story   Main Story Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:08 am

And that's all it took, with a simple twist her hands came free of the cuffs. With a grin she stepped away from the line, grateful that no one except her new fan was watching. Offering the jeweled pet a smile, she slipped into the shadows surrounding the court yard. There was no need to start up something just yet; let her blend in with the soon arriving guests. That way she could make a clean escape; and if she was lucky perhaps another notch on her belt. Each death added a thin nich to edges of the well worn leather around her waist. Somehow she couldn't take her eyes off the lord's pet; who she knew would be disappointed with her lack luster escape. She pressed a finger to her lips, shushing him. "All in good time, the stage has yet to be set." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter

Main Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Story   Main Story Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:53 am

The guests began to arrive and started to crowd around the platform that would end the lives of countless criminals. The torches on each corner of the platform burned intensely, shining on each prisoner that walked up the steps to the guillotine. Lord Raphael sat comfortably at a table on the balcony reading each name off the scroll, one by one each prisoner was called to their dreary deaths. Thump, thump, thump, followed by loud shouts and cheers filled the moon lit night as the prisoners heads filled a bucket under the platform. Ishaan looked around for the fair skinned elf with no luck of spotting her "now is my chance to slip away and find this sneaky bitch" he muttered under his breath. As he walked away from the crowd he heard the lord call up Aidan once, twice then again a third time his patience fading and his blood pressure quickly rising as he let out the last shout "AIDAN!!!" He stood up from his table Slamming the scroll down spilling the ink and pen used to cross off names on the scroll all over him. Now in an intense rage he screamed "search the crowed!!! there is no way this dirty low life criminal is getting away! If i have to turn this whole palace upside down to find her i will." "Hey i think Ishaan ordered one of his guards to loosen her cuffs earlier as they made their was to the execution" one of the guards shouted back up to the Lord. Ishaan's heart stopped and he froze, his face now flushed and completely pale "that Bastard! how could he betray me like that?!" When his heart finally caught up with him he made a quick dash to his horse standing by the gate but the fifty guards instantaneously positioned themselves between him and his only means of escape. His horse is the only way he'd be able ride out of Featherlyn fast enough to keep his life intact. "I WANT ISHAAN'S HEAD ON A PLATTER!!!" shouted the lord.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Cheshire

Main Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Story   Main Story Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:56 pm

Aidan paused when she heard her name being called, looks like it was time to make an exit and quickly. Though it hadn't been her original plan, she didn't want her rescuer to die because of her. With a sigh she strangled one of the archers, with precise aim she managed to take out a dozen of the soldiers before others charged her. Dispatching several more she slammed her fist into the gate's wheel; the lock shattered throwing up the gate enough for them to escape. There were at least ten men between her and the former pet of Lord Raphael; if they didn't hurry more men would come to stop them. Crushing the face of one man, she swung him out in front of her like a battering ram; clearing her path significantly. Charging the final three she merely jumped over them and climbed onto the horses back; wrapping one of her arms around the mans waist. "Are you waiting for an invitation? Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Main Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Story   Main Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ink'd Roleplay :: Ink'd :: Story Board :: Main Story-
Jump to: